Sunday, June 8, 2014

Thankful for you


I am thankful to have you in my life.

Never feel so emotionally, psychologically and physically attached before and you made me feel so loved.

I love it when we will cuddle all night long, with long passionate kisses.

I am not afraid to show my public affection to you and love seeing your awkward expression when I tried to hug you while waiting for the traffic light.

I love it when we have so much in common and have so many things to talk all day long. Still remember you offered to fetch me back after my clubbing, still remember I kept talking and talking in the car about myself etc and we were talking about animal planet and discovery channel.

You will remember every details I said and I really really appreciate it.

Looking forward to many more getaway trips with you and friends.

And also, thanks for loving my parents and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment